Angel Chinese New Year 2022 Contest: #Angel8Treasures Terms and Conditions
A: Schedule to Conditions of Entry
Bidor Kwong Heng Sdn Bhd
Stand a chance to win up to RM28,800 worth of PerySmith® cooking appliances with minimum RM15 purchase of Angel products during the promotion period.
- Promotion Period
The Promotion starts at 00:00hr on 1 December 2021 and closes at 23:59hr on 15 February 2022.
The Promotion is open to all Malaysian citizens and permanent residents aged 18 years old and above as at the start of the Promotion Period.
- Entry Method
Step 1: Purchase RM15 worth of any Angel products in a single receipt between 1 December 2021 to 15 February 2022.
Step 2: WhatsApp your full name and attach a clear photo of the original receipt (‘’POP’’) to +6019-3311251 by 23:59hr, 15 February 2022 to enter.
Note: Participants may submit as many entries as they wish. To enter, it is deemed that you have agreed to the terms and conditions stated herein.
- Entry Deadline
All entries must be received by the Organiser on or before 15 February 2022 at 23:59hr.
- Judging Details
- All qualified entries will be subjected to a random computerised selection process to determine the 68 winners.
- Participants may submit as many entries as they wish but each entry must be supported with the required POP.
- One POP is only for one entry, multiple entries using a single POP are not allowed.
- Only winning Participants shall be notified via WhatsApp.
- Winners will be requested to provide details for prize redemption.
- Winners may be eliminated from the list should they fail to reply before the stipulated deadline.
Grand Prize: PerySmith® 3D Air Fryer – worth RM749.00 (20 winners)
Consolation Prize: PerySmith® 5 in 1 Hand Blender – worth RM289.00 (48 winners)
Note: Participant may win only maximum one (1) Prize throughout the Promotion Period.
- Winner Announcement & Prize Redemption
Winner Announcement Date:
25 February 2022
Watch out for the announcement on Angel Facebook and Instagram page
Prize will be delivered within three (3) months from winner announcement date. The Organiser’s decision in all respects of prize redemption and/or delivery shall be final and binding.
All pictures contained within the contest publicity materials are for illustration purposes only and may differ from actual products.
This Schedule to Conditions of Entry must be read together with the Conditions of Entry, collectively “Terms and Conditions”, and shall be binding on all participants (and the parent/legal guardian of the participant, in the case of a minor participant) who participate in this Promotion (hereinafter referred to as “Participants”, “Participant”, “You”, “you”, “your”).
B: Conditions of Entry
- This Conditions of Entry are to be read together with the Schedule to Conditions of Entry. To the extent that there is any inconsistency between the Conditions of Entry and the Schedule to Conditions of Entry, the Schedule to Conditions of Entry prevails. The Conditions of Entry and the Schedule to Condition of Entry shall collectively be referred to as the “Terms and Conditions”. Each capitalized term not otherwise defined herein shall have the meaning ascribed to such term in the Schedule to Conditions of Entry. Defined terms will be used singular or plural as the case may be.
- The Organiser reserves the right in its sole discretion, without prior notice, and without any liability to any person, at any time to change the Terms and Conditions including to change the Promotion Period, make Prize substitutions, cancel, terminate or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part. In the event of any changes to the Terms and Conditions, Participants agree that their continued participation in the Promotion will constitute their acceptance of the Terms and Conditions (as changed).
- The Organiser’s decision on all matters relating to the Promotion including judging and selection of winners will be final, binding and conclusive on all Participants, and no correspondence or appeals will be entertained.
- Promotion Entries
- By submitting an entry to the Promotion, Participants are deemed to have understood and agreed to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- All costs and expenses incurred and/or arising from the participation in the Promotion, including without limitation, telecommunications, network, Short Messaging Services, postal and all such other charges and out-of-pocket expenses as may be incurred by a Participant during or in connection with the Promotion shall be borne by the Participant.
- Proof of submission of an entry is not proof of receipt, and the Organiser shall not be liable for any delay, lost, damaged and/or non-receipt of submissions. The Organiser is not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of our telecommunications network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet.
- Where the eligibility age prescribed in the Schedule to Conditions of Entry is below the age of eighteen (18), Participants are required to obtain the written consent (in such form as may be prescribed by the Organiser), from their parents/legal guardians before participating in the Promotion and submitting any personal information.
- The Organiser may require a Participant to provide proof of eligibility to participate in the Promotion including without limitation, identification documents, and the written consent of parents/legal guardians in the case of Participants below the age of eighteen (18) years.
The following groups of persons shall not be eligible to participate in the Promotion:
- Employees of the Organiser and its group of companies and their immediate family members (spouse, children, parents, siblings, and their spouses); and
- Employees of the Organiser’s agencies associated with the Promotion and their immediate families (spouse, children, parents, siblings, and their spouses).
- The following entries will be disqualified:
- unclear, incomplete, duplicate, copies, illegible or incorrect entries; and/or
- entries that violate the Terms and Conditions, any applicable laws and/or regulations.
- In addition, the Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any Participant that:
- undermines, has or attempted to undermine the operation of the Promotion by fraud, cheating or deception; and/or
- are not eligible or unable to provide proof of eligibility to participate in the Promotion for verification by Organiser when requested.
- In the event of a disqualification after a Prize has been awarded, the Organiser reserves the right to demand for the return of the Prize or payment of its value from the disqualified Participant.
- The following entries will be disqualified:
- The Organiser, its agents, sponsors and representatives shall have no liability to any Participant who defaults in collecting the Prizes in accordance with the Prize Claim/Delivery Date in any respect whatsoever. The Organiser reserves the right to determine how uncollected Prizes will be dealt with.
- Prizes are strictly not transferable, assignable, exchangeable or redeemable by the Participant in any other form or manner other than that specified by the Organiser.
- Any additional costs not specifically stated in the Schedule to Conditions of Entry in relation to a Prize shall be the responsibility of the Participant.
- The Organiser reserves the right to replace any prizes with items of similar value without prior notice.
- All Prizes must be taken according to the Terms and Conditions of the Organiser, its agent, sponsor or third party providing the Prizes.
- Prize(s) are given out on an “as it is” basis. The Prize shall be used/taken entirely at the risk of the Participants and the Organiser excludes all warranties and liabilities in connection with the Prize to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Where a Participant is under the age of 18 years of age and is declared a Prize winner, the Participant must be accompanied by their parent/legal guardian throughout the Prize fulfilment.
The Organiser may use a Participant’s entry including without limitation, photos, drawings, text, and any other content or information submitted for purposes of the Promotion (collectively the “Materials”), and the Participant’s name, and/or likeness, for advertising, publicity and promotion of any goods or services of the Organiser, for an unlimited time throughout the world without compensation, and in any media. The Participant shall do all things necessary to give effect to this if requested by the Organiser.
- Intellectual Property Rights
The Participant agrees that all intellectual property rights in any contents and/or materials submitted, made or created by the Participant in connection with the Promotion and any derivative works arising therefrom will perpetually and unconditionally be vested in, assigned to and owned by the Organiser. The Organiser has the right to use and modify such materials or works in any way it deems fit without compensation to the Participant and the Participant waives all rights he or she may have in such materials or works.
Each Participant agrees to indemnify, release and hold harmless each of the Organiser, its holding, subsidiary or related companies, directors, officers, employees, agents, sponsors and/or representatives against any and all losses, rights, claims, actions and damages (including special, indirect and consequential damages) arising from or incurred as a result of the Participant’s participation in the Promotion, acceptance of any Prize, and/or the use of the Participant’s entry and/or likeness in connection with the Promotion or violation of the Terms and Conditions.
- Limitation of Liability
- The Participant’s participation in the Promotion shall be at the Participant’s own risk.
- The Organiser, Bidor Kwong Heng Sdn. Bhd., its, directors, officers, employees, agents, sponsors and/or representatives shall not be liable to any Participant in respect of any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained by the Participant arising out of or in connection with the participation by the Participant in the Promotion, as well as the redemption and/or utilisation of any Prize won.
- The Organiser, its agents, sponsors and/or representatives shall not be liable to perform any of their obligations in respect of the Promotion and the Terms and Conditions where they are unable to do so as a result of circumstances beyond their control and shall not be liable to compensate the Participants in any manner whatsoever in such circumstances.
- Any names, trademarks or logos used and or reproduced in any materials (including marketing and promotional materials) in connection with this Promotion, in particular that relates to the Prize, are the properties of their respective owners. This Promotion and the Organiser are not affiliated with, or endorsed or sponsored by, the relevant owners, unless otherwise communicated, and such owners are not part of the Organiser’s group of companies.
- The Participants shall not be entitled to assign any of the rights or sub-contract any of the obligations herein. The Organiser shall be entitled to assign or sub-license the whole or any part of its rights hereunder to any third party as may be determined by the Organiser.
- The invalidity, illegality or unenforceability of any terms hereunder shall not affect or impair the continuation in force of the remainder of the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion.
- Where the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion is prepared in English and any other language(s) in the event of any inconsistency between the English language and the other language(s), the English language version shall prevail and govern in all respects.
- The Terms and Conditions of the Promotion shall be construed, governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Malaysia.
- Privacy Notice
- By participating in the Promotion, you consent for Bidor Kwong Heng Sdn. Bhd., and any of its holding, subsidiary or related companies and service providers, agents and contractors who provide administrative and business support to us and act on our behalf (“Authorised Third Parties”) (collectively “Organiser”, “us”, “we” or “our”) to process your personal information provided for purposes of the Promotion. This includes disclosing your name to the general public when you become a winner in a contest or participate in our events by publishing your name, photographs and other personal information without compensation for advertising and publicity purposes.
- The Organiser may also use your personal information for purposes of contacting and sending to you marketing and promotional information or materials about our products, services, samples, any promotions, events or contests organised by the Organiser.
- In the event that you agree to share and disclose personal information of a person whom you intend to refer to the Organiser, you acknowledge that you have obtained the consent of that person to share and disclose his/her personal information to us and to being contacted by us.
- In respect of minors or individuals not legally competent to give consent, you confirm that they have appointed you to act for them and, to consent on their behalf to the processing of their personal information in accordance with this privacy notice.
- At times the Organiser may retain Authorised Third Parties to process your personal information. All such Authorised Third Parties are contractually bound to take reasonable measures to keep information secure and not to use your personal information in any way other than that which is specified here.
- Please note the Organiser requires your personal information in order to process your participation in the Promotion, without which we will not be able to process your application.