Sriracha Bean Paste Prawn
- 600 g Prawns
- 2 tbsp Angel Bean Paste (Minced)
- 1 tbsp Corn flour
- To taste Salt
- To taste Pepper
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 3 tbsp Ginger, minced
- 4 pips Garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp Angel Bean Paste (Minced)
- 2 tbsp Angel Sriracha Hot Chilli Sauce
- 2 tsp Brown sugar
- 7 tbsp Coriander
- ¼ cup Water
- Devein the prawns with skin on and marinade with Angel Bean Paste (Minced), corn flour, salt, pepper and set aside.
- For the sauce ingredients, mix to well combined and set aside.
- Heat oil in a wok till medium heat, add in marinated prawns and stir fry till cooked.
- Then, add in the sauce mixture and stir fry till well combined and cooked through.
- Dish up and serve hot.