- 300g Prawns
- 300g Clams
- 80g Carrot, sliced
- 100g Chinese cabbage, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 80g Shimeji mushrooms
- 5 slices Ginger
- ½ no. White onion, sliced
- ½ tsp Corn flour, mixed with ½ tsp water
- 8g Rock sugar
- 6 tbsp Angel Bean Paste (Minced)
- 2 tbsp Angel Sriracha Hot Chilli Sauce
- 2 tbsp Sesame oil
- 4 cups Water
- 2 tbsp Cooking oil
- Spring onions
- Heat up the cooking oil in a heavy bottom saucepan to medium high heat, add in the ginger and white onion slices then fry till fragrant. Next add in the carrot slices and gently stir fry.
- Turn down the heat to medium low, add in Angel Bean Paste (Minced) and fry till well combined. Add in water and bring to a boil.
- Once the soup is boiling, add in the Chinese cabbage, shimeji mushrooms, rock sugar and Angel Sriracha Hot Chilli Sauce and bring it to a boil again.
- Once boiling, add in the prawns and let it simmer for 1-2 minutes, next add in the clams. Give it a good stir and let it cook through (1 minute).
- Pour in the corn flour mixture and stir till well combined.
- Turn off¬ the heat and drizzle with the sesame oil, and add garnish.
- Serve with hot white rice.