Mushroom Vegetables With Fried Bean Curd
- 10 pcs fried bean curd
- 10 Chinese mushrooms
- 1 packet enoki mushroom
- 80 gm broccoli
- 2 tbsp Angel Oyster Sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp Angel Pure Sesame Oil
- 3 cups broth
- Add pepper to taste
- Windmill potato starch solution
- Place soaked mushrooms into ingredients (C), then bring to a boil.
- Reduce to low heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add fried bean curd, cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add enoki mushrooms and broccoli. Cover and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add Windmill potato starch solution and stir till sauce is thick and nice. Serve hot.