Hainanese Chicken Chop With Black Pepper Sauce
- 2 pcs Chicken chop
- 1 tbsp Angel Light Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp Angel Oyster Sauce
- 1 tsp Sugar
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- 1 tbsp Angel Light Soy Sauce (Selected)
- 1 tbsp Angel Oyster Sauce
- ¼ tsp Angel Black Pepper Sauce
- 1 tbsp Tomato paste
- Half Onion ( cut into vertical slices )
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 cup Water
- 1 tsp Potato flour
- Cooked cabbage
- Fried potato chips
- Tomato slices
- Cucumber slices
- Marinade chicken chop with ingredients for 30 minutes.
- Pan fry chicken chops ( both sides ) until cooked, remove and place on a serving plate.
- Stir fry onion and mix seasoning in a sauce pot, bring to boil and pour on chicken chops.
- Arrange side dishes at the side and serve.