- 5 pcs big square tofu pok
- 60 gm grill dried squids
- 30 gm chicken floss
- 2 tbsp roasted peanut, chopped
- ½ tbsp shrimp paste
- 1 cup cucumber
- 1 cup turnips (sengkuang)
- ½ cup unripe mango
- ½ cup unripe papaya
- Angel Thai Style Sweet Chilli Sauce to taste
- Arrange tofu pok on griller and grill until skin on both sides becomes very crispy. Remove and cut into pieces.
- Mix ingredients (B) in a bowl, stir in grilled tofu and arrange in a big plate.
- Sprinkle dried squids and chicken floss on top, pour in Angel Thai Style Sweet Chilli Sauce to taste. Add shrimp paste.
- Sprinkle chopped roasted peanut on top and serve.