Crispy Chicken Wings with Special Bean Paste Sauce
- 1 kg whole chicken wings
- 5 tbsp Angel Light Soy Sauce (Selected)
- ¾ tsp white pepper
- 2 nos egg white
- 3½ tbsp corn flour
- Oil for deep frying
- 20 g ginger, minced
- 20 g garlic, minced
- 100 g dried longan, soak until soft and finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Angel Bean Paste (Whole / Minced)
- 4 tbsp Angel Light Soy Sauce (Selected)
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 200 ml water
- 2 tbsp oil
- Leave chicken to marinate with Angel Light Soy Sauce (Selected), pepper, egg white and corn flour for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a wok and deep-fry chicken until golden brown. Dish up and set aside to drain.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a wok, Turn the heat to medium then add in ginger, garlic and longans. Stir-fry until fragrant and add in Angel Bean Paste (Whole / Minced), Angel Light Soy Sauce (Selected), water and lime juice. Stir until well combined.
- Lastly, toss fried chicken and coat evenly with the sauce. Serve hot.