Char Kuey Teow
- 6 pieces Prawns, deveined and shelled with tail on
- 50 g Chicken strips
- 40 g Fish cake, sliced thinly
- 2 pips Garlic, minced
- 200 g Rice noodles
- 1 no Egg
- 20 g Chinese chives, cut lengthwise to 5cm
- ½ cup Bean sprouts
- 3 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp Angel Thai Style Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 1 tbsp Angel Light Soy Sauce (Special)
- 1 tbsp Angel Thick Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Angel Oyster Sauce
- 1 tsp Brown sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- Devein the prawns with skin on and marinade with Angel Bean Paste (Minced), corn flour, salt, pepper and set aside.
- For the sauce ingredients, mix to well combined and set aside.
- Heat oil in a wok till medium heat, add in marinated prawns and stir fry till cooked.
- Then, add in the sauce mixture and stir fry till well combined and cooked through.
- Dish up and serve hot.