Cantonese Golden Sand Prawns
- 400 gm Big prawns
- 1 tbsp Angel Light Soy Sauce (Selected)
- ½ tbsp Angel Oyster Sauce
- 1 tsp Angel Hoisin Sauce
- Pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp Corn flour for coating
- 2 tbsp Salted egg powder
- 2 tbsp Potato flakes
- 1 tsp Chicken powder
- ½ tsp Sugar
- 2 pcs Chili padi
- 3 leaves Curry leaves
- 60 gm Margarine
- Mix ingredients and coat with corn flour.
- Deep fry in hot oil until cooked, remove and drain.
- Mix salted crisps into a paste, stir fry until crispy and golden brown.
- Spread salted crisps on fried prawns. Serve hot