Black Pepper Squids
- 400 gm fresh squids
- 100 gm celery
- 10 button mushrooms
- 1 capsicum
- ½ tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp Angel Black Pepper Sauce or to taste
- 1 tsp sugar; ½ tsp Angel Pure Sesame Oil
- (mix with 3 tbsp water)
- Wash and clean fresh squids thoroughly, cut into pieces.
- Put cut squids into boiling water to rinse, remove and soak in cold water.
- Wash celery, button mushrooms and capsicum, cut into pieces.
- Stir fry garlic with 2 tbsp oil in wok, add in all the ingredients and stir well.
- Add in seasoning and stir fry evenly, remove and serve hot with cooked white rice.