Black Pepper Bean Paste Prawns
- 1 kg big prawns, deveined with shell intact
- 1 tbsp Angel Bean Paste (Whole/Minced)
- 6 tbsp Angel Black Pepper Sauce
- 60 g green capsicum, julienned
- 70 g white onion, julienned
- 20 g ginger, julienned
- 3 pips garlic, minced
- 60 ml water
- 2 tbsp oil
- Heat oil in a wok and stir-fry onions, ginger and garlic until fragrant.
- Add in prawns and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes. Then, add in Angel Bean Paste and Angel Black Pepper Sauce, mix well. Add water and continue to stir-fry until prawns are cooked.
- Lastly, add in capsicums and stir well. Serve hot.