Tasty Roast Chicken Thighs
- 2 chicken thighs
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 2 tbsp Angel Oriental Barbecue Sauce
- Add white vinegar into 1 litre boiling water.
- Dip chicken thighs briefly in vinegar water, then drain.
- Rub Angel Oriental Barbecue Sauce all over chicken thighs.
- Leave marinade on chicken thighs for 3 hours, then place on baking tray.
- Roast at 200°C for 40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cut chicken thighs into smaller pieces and it’s ready to serve.
Instead of chicken thighs, you can also use the whole chicken or just chicken wings.