Hot And Spicy Meat Balls Casserole
- 400 gm minced meat
- 1 tbsp spring onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped carrot
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp corn-flour (Plain flour for coating)
Ingredients (B) – cut into cubes
- 8 fried Tofu
- 1 carrot
- 1 big onion
- 1 tomato
- 3 tbsp Angel Sriracha Sauce
- 1 tbsp Angel Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 1 tbsp Angel Plum Sauce
- ½ tbsp sugar
- salt to taste
- 2 cups broth
- 1 tbsp corn-flour, and potato starch solution
- Mix ingredients (A) evenly, divide and make into small balls.
- Heat oil for deep frying, coat meat balls with plain flour and put into hot oil.
- Reduce to medium heat and deep fry until golden brown and cooked. Remove.
- Put meat balls and ingredient (B) in a casserole, mix in seasoning (C).
- Cover to simmer in medium heat for 30 minutes.
- Stir in flour solution and serve hot.