Honey Grilled Ribs
- 1 kg rib (cut each rack of ribs into 2 pieces)
- 3 tbsp Angel Rib Sauce
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- Wash ribs and soak in water for 1 hour, then drain water.
- Rub Angel Rib Sauce all over ribs.
- Marinade for 3 hours or leave overnight in the fridge.
- Place a rack of ribs, one on top of the other, on a baking tray.
- Put into oven and grill for 45 minutes or until cooked.
- Remove and pour ingredients (C) all over ribs, then serve.
You can use this recipe for lamb ribs as well.