Black Pepper Squids
- 400 gm fresh squids
- 100 gm celery
- 10 button mushrooms
- 1 capsicum
- ½ tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp Angel Black Pepper Sauce or to taste
- 1 tsp sugar; ½ tsp sesame oil
- (mix with 3 tbsp water)
- Wash and clean fresh squids thoroughly, cut into pieces.
- Put cut squids into boiling water to rinse, remove and soak in cold water.
- Wash celery, button mushrooms and capsicum, cut into pieces.
- Stir fry garlic with 2 tbsp oil in wok, add in all the ingredients and stir well.
- Add in seasoning and stir fry evenly, remove and serve hot with cooked white rice.
If you do not rinse the squids with boiling water, they will drip water when stir fried.