Red Pepper Bean Paste Chicken
- 300 gm chicken meat
- 1 piece dou gan
- 2 stalks spring onion
- 10 dried chillies
- 1 tbsp bean paste (whole)
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 3 slices ginger
- ½ tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp ANGEL BRAND Oyster Sauce
- 1 tsp ANGEL BRAND Pure Sesame Oil
- ½ cup water
- (Windmill potato starch solution)
- Wash chicken meat and dou gan and cut into cubes.
- Wash spring onion and cut into 1” long strips. Cut dried chillies into half.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil, pan fry dou gan until golden brown and remove.
- Stir fry ingredients (B) and dried chillies with 2 tbsp oil until aromatic.
- Add in chicken cubes and stir fry until cooked, pour in seasoning.
- Add in dou gan and spring onion, stir evenly.
- Stir in potato starch solution until gravy becomes thick and smooth.
- Remove and serve hot with cooked white rice.