Crispy Fish In Oyster Sauce
- 500 gm fresh whole fish
- Salt, sugar and pepper to taste
- Corn flour for coating
- 2 tbsp ANGEL BRAND Oyster Sauce
- ½ tsp ANGEL BRAND Thick Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp ANGEL BRAND Pure Sesame Oil
- Pepper to taste
- 1 tsp sugar
- ½ cup broth
- 30 gm shredded fried ginger
- ½ cup coriander leaves
- ½ cup shredded spring onion
- 1 tbsp shredded red chilies
- Wash and clean fish, dry it and rub with salt, sugar and pepper to taste.
- Heat up oil for deep frying. Lightly coat fish with corn flour and deep fry until crispy and golden brown. Remove fish and keep aside.
- Pour seasoning into a pot, bring to a boil and pour out onto a plate.
- Arrange fried fish on top, sprinkle garnishing and serve hot.