Cantonese Golden Coin Chicken
- 2 pcs Chicken chop
- 1 tbsp Wolfberries
- 2 pcs String ( 5ft long )
- 1 tbsp Maltose
- 1 tbsp Vinegar
- ½ cup Hot water
- ½ tbsp Angel Light Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Angel Oyster Sauce
- ½ tbsp Sugar
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Pepper
- Mix seasoning and rub into chicken chops, sprinkle wolfberries on top.
- Roll up and tie up with string, steam for 15 minutes.
- Remove and rub skin with ingredients B.
- Dry skin under the fan and rub again with ingredients B.
- When skin becomes dried, put into oven and bake at 200℃ for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Once done, remove and cut into pieces and serve.