Big Prawns In Thick Soy Sauce
- 12 big prawns
- 1 big onion
- 50 gm pineapple cubes
- 50 gm Mandarin segments
- 50 gm lettuce
- 50 gm cherry tomatoes
- ½ tbsp ANGEL BRAND Thick Soy Sauce
- ½ tbsp sugar; ½ tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp ANGEL BRAND Oyster Sauce
- 1 tbsp ANGEL BRAND Light Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil; ½ cup water
- (Windmill potato starch solution)
- Wash and clean big prawns. Skin big onion, wash and cut into cubes.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in pan, pan fry ingredients (A) until prawns are cooked.
- Pour in seasoning and mix well, then stir in potato starch solution until gravy becomes thick and smooth.
- Turn off heat and stir in ingredients (B), remove and serve hot.